We are looking for an asset to Penta-b, we are posting an opportunity to Join our team, our passion, our insistence to go further, our craziness and our success, we are offering a space for you to grow up, offering a lot of challenges to meet, offering you an ownership of what you do, offering you a flexible environment to work through; environment that you make, offering flexible working hours and working from home options, offering you a very interesting bonus based on your output and a strategy of fairness; offering positions that are not related to your years of experience but related to your ability to grow up, offering you a new home. We are offering you an option to be what you are.
you will be:
- Walking the whole road with us.
- Yourself manager.
- Ensuring smooth delivery of out-standing web applications, you will make it out-standing.
- Designing wire frames.
- Responsible for the development of back-end web services and front-end HTML5 and JS applications, mainly front-end web application.
- Ensuring a unique finger print to all our deliveries.
- Enduring high class finish level of all the delivering web applications.
- The most creative and innovative personal in the team.
- Developing complex and simple tasks with your hands.
- A part of the overall company, not a part of your project.
You must be "and we mean it":
- Funny, you shall have "nice" sense of humor.
- Effective key player and feel comfort in working among teams.
- Committed and Dedicated.
- Having hobbies.
- Satisfied with your output.
- Familiar with UML and Agile.
- Able to develop, really develop not to code.
- Our definition is different; we don’t need you to slice. We want you to develop presentation layer code and to bring web applications to life.
- Knowledge of different JS frameworks.
- Good command of user interface HTML5 and JS components.
- Realization of how big is presentation layer development and a will to develop in that area.
- Understand web development life cycle the same understanding of your reasons to live.
- Eating and Breathing HTML5 and CSS3.
- Skilled in debugging and problem solving using relevant tools (Firebug, etc).
- Track record/portfolio of high-quality web application interfaces and design implementations.
- Aware of design patterns and algorithms.
- Quick learner, we will teach you a whole new staff.
- Able to work under pressure, we will suck your blood.
- Creative, Innovative and thinking out of the box.
- Having Strong communication skills.
- Always delivering on time.
- Able to finish and to close your jobs.
It is a plus if you have knowledge of GIS and Silverlight. If you are interested, please send your resume to careers@Penta-b.com with a subject "UI/UX developer - 101402", You must write in the body some reasons to interview you and just one challenge that you were able to meet and felt proud of yourself. We will be glad to see a cover letter from the heart, not a template one.